<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第21集>>
-
1. and that is why I was a hard-ass state's attorney.
因此我成为了一名非常强硬的州检察官。
-
2. That's why I threw out bad confessions.
因此我排除不合格的供述。
-
3. That's why I micromanaged.
因此我亲自干涉案件。
-
4. But that's when I was at my best.
但那时我状态最好。
-
5. That's when I was most honorable.
那是我最问心无愧。
-
6. The 12 of you should give fair
诸位应该对所有证据。
-
7. and equal consideration to all the evidence
给予同样且充分的考虑。
-
8. and deliberate with the goal of reaching an agreement.
并且以达成共识为目标来进行商榷。
-
9. Your sole interest
你们要做的事。
-
10. is to determine whether the government
是确定政府一方是否基于合理怀疑。