<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. Oh, what... what secret?
什么 什么秘密。
-
2. That you were leaving.
你们要走那事啊。
-
3. You know, Will was ready to fire me for that.
威尔都差点因为这事把我给炒了。
-
4. I'm not your enemy, Cary,but I can't endanger my job for you.
我不是你的敌人 凯里,但我也不能为了你不顾我自己的工作。
-
5. Great, you've said your piece...
很好 既然你都这么说了...。
-
6. Oh, I'm s... I'm, oh, my God. I am so sorry.
抱歉... 老天 太对不起了。
-
7. Here, wait, let me do this.
稍等 让我来。
-
8. Uh... I get it. I got it, I got it, I got it.
我自己来 我自己来 我自己来。
-
9. When we got into our room this morning,someone left stinky Thai food in the garbage.
今早我们走进陪审室时,发现垃圾桶里有一堆发臭的泰国菜。
-
10. The other jury was the last one in there.
另一组陪审团是昨天最晚走的。