返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第13集>>

  • 1. on one hand, we have a-a quantity
    一方面 我们有大量的。
  • 2. of cocaine that has been found on the defendant.
    被告被查处的可卡因。
  • 3. - Your Honor, we would disp... - And on the other,we have a witness who doesn't seem
    -法官阁下应该... -另一方面,我们的证人似乎。
  • 4. to know one day from another,and a prosecutor who just won't talk.
    分辨不出两个具体日子,还有一位不肯说话的公诉人。
  • 5. - Judge, if I may... - You may not.
    -法官 我可以 -不可以。
  • 6. This is when I talk and this is when you... listen.
    现在是我说 你...听着。
  • 7. Despite Ms. Alvarez's admonition,the court may and does draw an adverse inference
    尽管阿尔瓦雷斯女士做了警告,但法庭可能 也确实对亚瑟先生的表现。
  • 8. from Mr. Asher's performance.
    进行了反向推断。
  • 9. I find the warrant at issue
    我认为本案中的搜查令。
  • 10. to be compromised, and therefore,the motion to quash is granted.
    确有漏洞 所以,撤销的动议被批准了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next