<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. - You think so? - No. I don't know.
-你觉得会吗 -我不知道。
-
2. It's none of our business anyway.
反正也不是我们的事。
-
3. Thanks for seeing me, Mr. Gardner.
谢谢你见我 加德纳先生。
-
4. Yeah, I had a feeling it was one of those
我觉得这不过是。
-
5. speak to me now or speak to me later? Kind of things.
现在见或之后见 之类的事吧。
-
6. Just a few questions.
只问几个问题。
-
7. If any of these questions
如果任何问题。
-
8. touch upon Governor Florrick
涉及到福瑞克州长。
-
9. in the time I represented him,then I am bound by attorney-client privilege.
在我做他代理律师期间发生的事,我都受律师当事人保密协议约束。
-
10. You are not bound
如果你被问及正在进行的阴谋。