<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第18集>>
-
1. putting the fox in charge?
这只老狐狸来做主吗。
-
2. Diane, just because he has a condition--
戴安 因为他有点问题...。
-
3. He bankrupted us. Remember?
他曾把咱们搞到破产 记得吗。
-
4. We went to bankruptcy court because of him?
都是他害得我们要上破产法庭。
-
5. Diane, I know we've been on opposite sides
戴安 我知道曾经在一些案件中。
-
6. with other cases, but...
我们的立场相对 但是...。
-
7. I'm sincere when I say I need what you have.
当我说我用得上你时 这话是诚心诚意的。
-
8. And you need what I have.
你也用得上我。
-
9. What do you have?
那你有什么。
-
10. Infrastructure in New York and L.A.
位于纽约和洛杉矶的办公设施。