<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. is if they step up.
就是她们挺身而出。
-
2. Ms. Jarrett, may I ask,how did you hear I was contemplating running?
贾勒特女士 我想问下,你如何得知我考虑参选的。
-
3. How? Um, the grapevine.
如何得知 小道消息。
-
4. - Um, see, the thing is, Ms. Jarrett, - The grapevine?
-是这样的 贾勒特女士 -小道消息。
-
5. my husband's Chief of Staff, Eli Gold,he's the only one contemplating me running.
我丈夫的幕僚长 伊莱·戈德,他是唯一一个希望我参选的人。
-
6. Actually, it's the furthest thing from my mind.
我完全没这个打算。
-
7. Well, why is that, Alicia?
为什么 艾丽西娅。
-
8. Why? Because I hate politics.
为什么 因为我讨厌政治。
-
9. I do, too, Alicia.
我也是 艾丽西娅。
-
10. The last person I'd vote for is someone who liked politics.
喜欢政治的人 我是不愿意给他投票的。