返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>

  • 1. I'm talking about structural oddities.
    我是说它整体都很不正常。
  • 2. I mean, the inmates are running the asylum.
    收容者经营着收容所[暗指一团混乱]。
  • 3. Alicia's been distracted.
    艾丽西娅最近有些心烦。
  • 4. - By the fact that her partner's in jail. - Look,they're rough around the edges
    -因为她的合伙人入狱了 -听我说,他们现在不尽完美。
  • 5. because they're just starting up.
    因为他们才刚刚起步。
  • 6. But start-ups have their advantages.
    但新公司有他们的优势。
  • 7. I mean, don't you feel stifled here?
    你在这儿不觉得要窒息吗。
  • 8. I mean, wouldn't you love an opportunity
    你不喜欢能够按自己的想法。
  • 9. to build a firm the way you want?
    去打造一间公司的机会吗。
  • 10. Not if it looks like that.
    如果是像那样的公司 我不喜欢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next