<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. I need a moment with my lawyers.
我需要跟我的律师单独谈谈。
-
2. I never gave you permission to go down this route,Mrs. Florrick.
我从未允许你们采取这项策略,福瑞克夫人。
-
3. What do you think Neil Gross would hate more?
你觉得尼尔·格罗斯更讨厌什么情况。
-
4. Finding out that you and Edelstein dated
发现你和艾德斯坦约会过。
-
5. or losing this lawsuit?
还是输掉官司。
-
6. We used to date, a few years ago.
我们约会过 几年前。
-
7. Until your archrival, Neil Gross, stole her away from you.
直到你的竞争对手尼尔·格罗斯 抢走她。
-
8. I wouldn't characterize it that way.
我不会这么说。
-
9. You two were supposed to go away together to Belize, weren't you?
你们本来要一起私奔去伯利兹的 对吗。
-
10. Here is an affidavit from a...
这是一份宣誓证词...。