返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第12集>>

  • 1. Well, we tried calling you, but we had to decide right away.
    我们给你打电话了 但当时需要马上做决定。
  • 2. I'm a name partner.
    我是命名合伙人。
  • 3. - This is a decision for all of us. - No, it isn't,Alicia, not anymore.
    -这应该由我们共同决定 -不 不是,艾丽西娅 以后都不是了。
  • 4. Your running for state's attorney--
    你在竞选州检察长。
  • 5. that was a decision for all of us.
    那是我们共同决定的。
  • 6. - I told you two... - That it was about Castro.
    -我说过... -竞选是因为卡斯特罗。
  • 7. It was about Cary being prosecuted by him.
    是因为凯里被他提起公诉了。
  • 8. Well, Castro's not in the race anymore,so why are you still in?
    但卡斯特罗已经退出竞选了,你为什么还在呢。
  • 9. I have 90 volunteers working for me,five paid consultants,small donations from 38,000 people,all trying to help me win.
    我有九十个志愿者为我工作,五个付费顾问,三万八千人捐的一小笔款项,全都在帮我取得胜利。
  • 10. And you're asking why am I still in?
    你们问我为什么还在竞选。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 111 Previous Next