返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. Nathan was complaining, not stirring anything up.
    内森只是在抱怨 并不是要挑起什么。
  • 2. I believe it's called free speech.
    我想这是他的言论自由权。
  • 3. It's called intimidation.
    这是恐吓。
  • 4. Your client incited hackers to attack us
    你的当事人煽动黑客来袭击我们。
  • 5. to get us to back off.
    就是想让我们放弃。
  • 6. You know, we could settle this right now
    你知道 我们可以现在就和解。
  • 7. and make all your problems go away.
    然后你们的问题就会全部消失。
  • 8. You have incredible chutzpah, Jared.
    杰瑞德 你可真够厚颜无耻的。
  • 9. No, Diane, I have a winning case.
    不 戴安 我只是案件要胜诉了。
  • 10. Well, you and your case can go to hell.
    你和你的案子可以下地狱去了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next