返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. Wow, I've been apologizing a lot lately. I need to stop doing that.
    最近道歉道习惯了 得改掉才行。
  • 2. That... This is great news. Partner.
    这真是太好了 搭档。
  • 3. - Okay. So, we're off. - Right.
    -那好 咱俩开始干活吧 -没错。
  • 4. - Our first client. Jacob Rickter. - Jacob Rickter.
    -咱首个委托人是雅各布·瑞克特 -好。
  • 5. We have a habeas matter, I believe,but we also have the matter of lunch.
    我想有人要申请人身保护令了是不是,但吃午饭也是迫在眉睫的。
  • 6. The people are willing to delay until after lunch, Your Honor.
    我们很乐意午饭后再进行 法官阁下。
  • 7. Unfortunately, this is time-sensitive, Your Honor.
    但这件事必须争分夺秒 法官阁下。
  • 8. We have a client being held by police
    我们的委托人被警方拘留了。
  • 9. and we need access to him.
    我们必须马上见到他。
  • 10. He's not being held.
    他没被拘留。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next