返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. You don't like to hunt for new game.
    你们不愿意去找新的猎物。
  • 2. You'd rather take down an already bleeding deer,because you want to look good for your superiors.
    更喜欢已经受伤的猎物,因为你们想讨好上司。
  • 3. Well, this is just to say that we are not bleeding.
    但你得搞清 我们不是受伤的猎物。
  • 4. We have a lot of fight left in us yet.
    我们战斗力强着呢。
  • 5. So go find some new game.
    去找别的猎物吧。
  • 6. We need to talk.
    我们得谈谈。
  • 7. That doesn't sound good.
    好像情况不妙。
  • 8. It's Sweeney. When is it ever good?
    斯威尼这案子能有什么好消息。
  • 9. I got the results of the dog necropsy.
    我拿到狗的尸检报告了。
  • 10. - No drugs in Chili? - That's not all.
    -没有被下药吗 -不止如此。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next