返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第09集>>

  • 1. - due to spousal shield laws. - Yes, Mrs. Florrick,I thought my ruling was clear.
    -排出此录音证据 -不错 福瑞克女士,我已明确作出裁定。
  • 2. It certainly was clear, Your Honor.
    裁定是很明确 法官阁下。
  • 3. When Mr. Foster was a defendant,the tap could not be played.
    福斯特先生作为被告时,录音不能作证。
  • 4. But he's no longer a defendant.
    不过他已不再是被告。
  • 5. He's a witness, and I am using this tap for impeachment.
    他现在是证人 我用这份录音作为弹劾证据。
  • 6. There is no spousal privilege with impeachment.
    弹劾证据不受配偶保密特权的限制。
  • 7. That seems to be eminently clear, Bucky. Doesn't it?
    这似乎显而易见 巴奇 不是吗。
  • 8. We would preserve our objection for the record, Your Honor.
    请将我方的反对意见记录在案 法官阁下。
  • 9. Please continue, Mrs. Florrick.
    请继续 福瑞克女士。
  • 10. If it's discovered, the extent of this fraud,I could find myself facing a grand jury.
    如果事发了 依据这类欺诈罪的规定,我可能会面临大陪审团的审判。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next