<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第14集>>
-
1. Figure it out.
听听是什么事。
-
2. It's about money.
肯定是因为钱。
-
3. It's always about money with them.
他们永远都为了钱。
-
4. I worked for 30 hours on Bishop.
我在毕夏普的案子上花了30小时。
-
5. We're the ones doing all the work.
我们做了所有工作。
-
6. Look, they said they're just delaying our partnerships, all right?
他们只是说推迟 好吗。
-
7. They're not gonna go back on their word.
他们不会食言的。
-
8. I say we just sit tight and wait and see what happens.
我们就静待事态发展吧。
-
9. We're doing the work, - they're getting the bonuses.
我们干活 他们拿钱。
-
10. No, that doesn't make any sense.
这没道理。