<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第14集>>
-
1. Watch yourself, lady.
注意点 女士。
-
2. - Excuse me? - You don't bring my daughter into this.
-对不起 -别把我女儿扯进来。
-
3. - Objection, Your Honor. Again, relevance! - Your Honor,- the witness must answer the question. - This line of questioning...
-反对 法官阁下 与本案无关 -法官阁下,-证人必须回答 -这几个问题...。
-
4. Your Honor, this is absolutely relevant.
法官阁下 这与本案息息相关。
-
5. Excuse me! This is nothing like a real court experience.
对不起 这一点也不像真实庭审。
-
6. Because you are not addressing me as the plaintiff.
因为你没把我当原告看待。
-
7. The only reason you know his daughter's name
你之所以知道他女儿的名字。
-
8. is because he's our client.
是因为他是我们的客户。
-
9. That would happen in court, Mr. Gardner.
真实庭审也会出现此场景的 加德纳先生。
-
10. - He would be goaded into telling... - That's enough!
-他会被刺激 说出... -够了。