<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第15集>>
-
1. That is not what I said. I said... I said,union costs, union demands,were increasing costs and making it difficult to be competitive.
我不是那么说的 我说,工会的费用 工会的要求,增加了成本 减少了公司的竞争力。
-
2. Uh, so it's okay to cut your employees' wages
所以你可以降低员工工资。
-
3. while you renovate your summer home on Lake Geneva?
却花大钱装修你的日内瓦湖边别墅对吗。
-
4. Peter, I believe the audience member
彼得 我认为观众问的是。
-
5. asked a question about over-regulation, not... me.
关于监管过度的问题 而不是关于我。
-
6. Diane Lockhart,senior partner at Lockhart-Gardner.
我是戴安·洛克哈特,洛克哈特/加德纳律所的资深合伙人。
-
7. Ms. Lockhart, this is a Lockhart-Gardner invoice
洛克哈特小姐 这是你的律所。
-
8. to Greengate Retirement Centers.
开给绿门退休中心的发票。
-
9. It includes a 25% discount for Eli Gold's
上面写着伊莱·戈德给他的危机管理服务。
-
10. crisis management services.
打了七五折。