<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第18集>>
-
1. No uh-oh. I just want to talk.
别抵触 我只是想聊聊。
-
2. See you later kids.
一会儿见了 孩子们。
-
3. - Mom. - No. No, no, no. It's not what you think.
-妈 -不不 事情不是你想的那样。
-
4. We had an adventure.
我们有了不寻常的经历。
-
5. I mean, they are such great kids.
他们都是好孩子。
-
6. They're so funny. They made me laugh.
很有趣 他们让我很开心。
-
7. Though I do think you might be protecting them too much.
虽然我觉得你对他们保护过度了。
-
8. - That's up to me. - No one is saying it isn't.
-那是我的事 -没人说不是你的事。
-
9. At least you can let me give you just a modicum of advice.
至少允许我给你一丁点建议吧。
-
10. They need to be treated the way I treated you.
他们应该得到我当年给你的待遇。