<< 老友记 第10季 第17E18集>>
-
1. Does that mean we have to bust it open?
也就是说要生撬开。
-
2. - I don't know. Maybe. - Oh, my God.
-不知道也许吧 -天呐。
-
3. I know. It's-- It's the foosball table.
我明白 这可是足球桌啊。
-
4. All right, you know what? We don't have a choice.
没有办法了。
-
5. It's like I would have said in that sci-fi movie
就像我在一部科幻电影里面的台词一样。
-
6. if I'd have gotten the part.
如果我当初赢到角色的话。
-
7. Those are our men in there, and we have to get them out...
"里面是我们的人 必须要救出来"。
-
8. ...even if I have to sacrifice the most important thing in my life...
"即使要牺牲我生命中最重要的东西...。
-
9. ...my time machine.
我的时间机器"。
-
10. - Did that movie ever get made? - It did not.
-这电影拍出来了没 -根本也没拍。