返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第5季 第09.Incomplete集>>

  • 1. until three in the morning.
    弄到了早上凌晨三点。
  • 2. I am not going out with Shaun because I have a martyr complex.
    我和肖恩约会 不是因为我有烈士情节。
  • 3. I'm going out with him 'cause he's a great guy who treats me well.
    我和他约会是因为他是个善待我的好男人。
  • 4. And the condescending notion that
    而你居高临下地认为。
  • 5. someone needs an ulterior motive to be interested in him
    别人对他有兴趣是别有用心。
  • 6. means you're the one who isn't seeing him as a person.
    这意味着你才是那个不把他当人看的人。
  • 7. Your craniotomy ended an hour before the research meeting.
    你的开颅手术在科研会议开始前一小时就结束了。
  • 8. You didn't miss the meeting 'cause you were in surgery.
    你没来参加会议不是因为你在做手术。
  • 9. I think you missed the meeting because I was gonna be there.
    我觉得你没来开会时因为我要去。
  • 10. I'm busy. I can show you my calendar if you'd like.
    我很忙 如果你愿意我可以把日程表给你看。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 58 Previous Next