返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第2季 第11.And.the.Silent.Partner集>>

  • 1. And we're out of spaghetti. There's no sauce.
    对了 我们做不了意大利面了 没番茄酱了。
  • 2. No, han, there's plenty of sauce.
    不可能 我们有好多番茄酱呢。
  • 3. I know, but I can't reach the shelf.
    我知道 但我够不着那个架子。
  • 4. Hey, are we sure that money Sophie gave us was a gift?
    你确定那钱是苏菲作为礼物送给我们的吗。
  • 5. Yes. She gave it to us to support our dream.
    当然 表示她支持我们的梦想。
  • 6. I know when I had money, I gave it out freely,and never expected anything in return.
    我懂的 我有钱的时候 我都会无偿送出去,而且从未期望对方有所回报。
  • 7. Like when I gave my maid that gorgeous rendi.
    比如我把那个漂亮的"分迪"包送给我女仆。
  • 8. Well, I don't know about people not expecting stuff back.
    我不了解不求回报的人的心态。
  • 9. One time, a guy bought me a slushy,and for the next three weeks, he owned me.
    有一次 一个男的给我买了一杯冰沙,接下来的三周 我成了他的人。
  • 10. No, he really owned me.
    不是说笑的 他是真正地拥有我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 40 Previous Next