<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第11.And.the.Silent.Partner集>>
-
1. Eight days in, I almost got traded to a trucker.
八天后 我差点被卖个一个卡车司机。
-
2. And I wouldn't even mention her gift.
我甚至不会提到她的礼物。
-
3. It will only insult her, and I promise,nobody is expecting us to give the money back.
还钱只会像羞辱她 我保证,没人指望我们把钱还给她。
-
4. Come in, girls. Did you bring the check?
进来吧 姑娘们 支票带了吗。
-
5. No, because it was a gift-a big-ass gift,but we brought our love and we brought cupcakes.
没带 那是她送我们的礼物 大礼,但我们带来我们的爱和小蛋糕。
-
6. Well, I doubt she'll eat them.
我怀疑她是否会吃。
-
7. She hasn't even touched her kapusniak,which is the dish traditionally served to polish women
她连她的高丽菜汤都一口没喝,那还是专门给被承包商欺诈的。
-
8. who have been wronged by their contractors.
波兰女人吃的传统菜肴呢。
-
9. Such a specific culture.
这个习俗还真明确啊。
-
10. But that's not the worst thing.
那还不是最糟的事情。