返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第2季 第19.And.The.Temporary.Distraction集>>

  • 1. There's this Dominican guy,he's installing a new water jug in the office,and he looks at one of the female employees and says,"Speaking of jugs," and then he reaches up
    比方说有个多明尼加籍工人,他来给办公室换新的桶装水,然后他看着一个女性员工说,"说到桶装水"[胸部] 然后他伸出魔爪。
  • 2. and cups the employee's breastesses
    抓住了一个员工的胸部。
  • 3. then starts twisting on the nips and what have you.
    然后开始拧人家乳头之类的事情。
  • 4. Now, how do you handle a situation like that?
    如果是你碰到 你会怎么做呢。
  • 5. That's actually how my longest relationship started.
    我最长的那段感情就是这么开始的呢。
  • 6. I'd love to give you that promotion, Beverly,But first, you'll have to do something...for me.
    我也希望给你那升职机会啊 贝弗莉,但在那之前 你得先帮我... 做点事情。
  • 7. Don't do it, Beverly! Don't do it!
    别做啊 贝弗莉 别做。
  • 8. Spoiler alert. I've watched this in here before,and it does not end well for Beverly.
    剧透警告 我看过这影带了,贝弗莉的下场可不太妙啊。
  • 9. Well, not to blame the victim,but who wears a black bra to work?
    我不是要怪被害人,但谁没事穿黑胸罩上班啊。
  • 10. These shelves would be so much better
    这柜子如果能够按字母首排列。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 45 Previous Next