<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第08.And.the.It.Hole集>>
-
1. I'll be right over.
我很快过去。
-
2. Go use your new boobs to get us a seat at the bar.
用你的新咪咪去帮我们搞两个座位。
-
3. Hi, I know what "wait by the bar" means.
你好 我知道"在吧台等带位"的意思。
-
4. I've been working in restaurants
姐在餐厅做服务员时。
-
5. since your clothes were in style.
你这身衣服还没过时呢。
-
6. It means I'll seat you when your--
那句话的意思就是等有位了 我就带...。
-
7. Brian-Brian, Bri-Bri, B.B., come on.
布莱布莱恩 布莱布莱 小布布 别假了。
-
8. You and I both know there's no guy coming.
我和你都知道不会有男人来。
-
9. My friend got stood up, so please don't make things worse.
我的朋友被人放鸽子了 所以请不要雪上加霜。
-
10. Just take out your cool, little hunting knife
快把你酷劲十足的小猎刀拿出来。