<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第08.And.the.It.Hole集>>
-
1. The chances of you being bit by a shark are, like, 0.0001%.
人被鲨鱼咬的几率只有大概百万分之一吧。
-
2. Not if you're black.
黑人就不是这几率了。
-
3. Sharks are racist as hell.
鲨鱼超有种族歧视啊。
-
4. That's why they call them "great whites."
不然人家干嘛叫它们大"白"鲨。
-
5. Marc, the surfer, and I really hit it off,And he is so cute, like a young Matthew Mcconaughey,but with real hair.
冲浪男马克 跟我超投缘啊,他很帅 像年轻版的马修·麦康纳,但他头发是真的。
-
6. So nothing like Matthew Mcconaughey.
所以基本上是一点也不像。
-
7. I hope he texts me. I love surfing.
希望他会给我发短信 我超爱冲浪。
-
8. I never go in the water, 'cause I know if I start drowning,I'm not gonna fight it.
我从不下水 哪天万一我溺水了,我肯定不会挣扎。
-
9. When I used to summer in St. Barths,there'd be these sexy Italian surfers,and they'd invite us to sunbathe on their boards.
我以前夏天会去圣巴斯岛度假,那边好多性感意大利冲浪男,会邀请我们躺他们冲浪板上做日光浴。
-
10. I mean, they robbed us, but it was amazing.
虽然还抢劫了我们 但还是很棒的回忆。