<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第22.And.the.New.Lease.On.Life集>>
-
1. Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑。
-
2. There's nothing but sex at that retirement home.
养老院里除了做爱就没别的。
-
3. Why do you think I put myself there?
不然你以为我干嘛要进去。
-
4. It's wall-to-wall whoopee,and you don't even have to drive home after.
在那里可以随时随地做爱,而且完事后还不用开车回家。
-
5. Now, I have in mind a certain elegant lady.
我已经有人选了 是一位优雅的女士。
-
6. Ahh, you're out of T.P.!
妈的 你们的厕纸用完了。
-
7. You can set me up for one night with your friend,and I will gladly leave the apartment.
你帮我牵线和你的朋友共度一晚,然后我将很乐意离开。
-
8. I'll be in your booth.
我去你的卡座等你。
-
9. Hey, Sophie, you'll get with that old guy, right?
苏菲 你能忍受和那老头上床 对吧。
-
10. Are you fricking kidding me?
你他妈开什么玩笑啊。