<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第12.And.the.Knock.Off.Knockout集>>
-
1. Just throw a tantrum in a Crate & Barrel,and five of them will come running.
你可以去连锁家居店里大发脾气,会有五个基佬跑过来问你怎么了。
-
2. Hey, nice legal work today.
今天的法律工作干得不错嘛。
-
3. You should be on the Little People's Court.
你应该上《小人民法庭》这档节目。
-
4. Yeah, from now on, I'm calling you "Hanny Cochran."
是啊 从现在开始 我要称你为"憨尼·柯克伦"。
-
5. Okay. Next time you want to thank me,just send me an Edible Arrangement.
好吧 下次你们要是想谢谢我,送我一篮水果花就行。
-
6. I don't know many times I have to drop that hint.
我不懂到底要暗示多少次才行呀。
-
7. But that's just, like, a two-inch drop.
你的暗示太"小" 看不太见。
-
8. Sorry. I can't help myself.
抱歉 我情不自禁。
-
9. But I'm going to try because I know I was the bully
但我会努力 因为我知道那天你演讲里。
-
10. you were talking about in that speech.
那个欺负你的人是我。