<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第12.And.the.Knock.Off.Knockout集>>
-
1. What? I was talking about the doorwoman in my building.
什么 我说的是我们楼里那个女门卫。
-
2. I have to submit to a purple-nurple just to get my mail.
我想拿信件 就必须得让她捏爆我的咪咪头。
-
3. There's another woman?
还有其他女人欺负你吗。
-
4. Max, I think Han has a side bully.
麦克斯 我想阿憨有恶霸小三。
-
5. Well, I'll just have to try harder.
好吧 看来我得使劲欺负你了。
-
6. Because if anyone is gonna mercilessly nurple you
因为如果你是被人无情地捏咪咪头。
-
7. into an early grave, it's got to be me.
而过早死去 那个人也必须是我。
-
8. I'd like to think so, Max.
我也希望是这样 麦克斯。
-
9. You'd also like to ride in a car facing forwards.
你还想坐车时 不用坐婴儿椅呢。
-
10. Back to normal.
恢复正常。