<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第01E02集>>
-
1. and your businesses.
开个店了不起啊。
-
2. I'll go back to my crappy daytime job,but FYI, Cagney and Lacey,nobody knows what the hell a dessert bar is.
我回去继续干我那份破工作,但提醒你们一句 美国警花,没人知道甜点酒吧到底是什么鬼。
-
3. What is so hard to understand?
有这么难以理解吗。
-
4. It's signature cocktails
不就是招牌鸡尾酒。
-
5. paired with dessert confections.
配上甜品糖果吗。
-
6. Why do all my enemies have to be geniuses?
为什么我的仇家都是天才。
-
7. He does seem a lot better.
他的确看起来好多了。
-
8. Max, we open in two days; we need a bartender.
麦克斯 还有两天就开业了 我们需要一个酒保。
-
9. Look, I will just take care of the drinks
听着 酒水这块就先交给我。
-
10. till we find the right person not named "Randy."
我们会找到不叫"兰迪"的合适人选。