返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>

  • 1. - Still seems a lot for a cousin. - But not a fiance?
    -死了堂兄而已 何必呢 -不是未婚夫吗。
  • 2. - He wasn't really a fiance. - No?
    -不算未婚夫吧 -真的吗。
  • 3. I thought that was what you call a man you're going to marry.
    都要结婚了 还不是未婚夫。
  • 4. I was only going to marry him if nothing better turned up.
    实在没得选了我才会嫁给他。
  • 5. - Mary, what a horrid thing to say. - Don't worry.
    -玛丽 别这么说 -怕什么。
  • 6. Edith would have taken him, wouldn't you?
    想嫁他的是伊迪丝 对吧。
  • 7. Yes, I'd have taken him.
    是 我想嫁他。
  • 8. If you'd given me the chance, I'd have taken him like a shot.
    要不是你 我早嫁给他了。
  • 9. I just think you should know it's not working, Mr. Carson.
    这实在行不通 卡森先生。
  • 10. Do you mean Mr. Bates is lazy?
    贝茨先生很懒散吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 104 Previous Next