<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>
-
1. Not lazy, exactly. But he just can't carry.
不是懒散 是干不了重活。
-
2. He can hardly manage His Lordship's cases.
他连老爷的箱子都差点提不动。
-
3. You saw how it was when they went up
去伦敦参加追思会的那次。
-
4. to London for the memorial.
您也看见了。
-
5. He can't help with the guests' luggage neither.
他也没法帮客人拿行李。
-
6. And as for waiting at table, we can forget that.
更别说伺候用餐了。
-
7. And what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么样呢。
-
8. Well, it's not for me to say.
我本不该多嘴。
-
9. But is it fair on William to have all the extra work?
但让威廉担那么多活合适吗。
-
10. I don't believe you'd like to think
我想您不愿看到。