<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>
-
1. Be that as it may, it's a fact.
无论如何 这已既成事实。
-
2. But to lose Cora's fortune to...
但柯拉财产可就保不住了。
-
3. Really, Mama, you know as well as I do
说真的 妈妈 你我心知肚明。
-
4. that Cora's fortune is not Cora's fortune any more.
柯拉的财产早就不归她支配了。
-
5. Thanks to Papa, it is now part of the estate.
多亏了爸爸 那份财产早就归为家产了。
-
6. And the estate is entailed to my heir,that is it. That is all of it.
而现在全都限定留给我的继承人,就这样 没什么可说的了。
-
7. Robert, dear, I don't mean to sound harsh...
罗伯特 亲爱的 我不想说难听话。
-
8. You may not mean to, but I bet you will.
难不难听的 您反正是要说的。
-
9. Twenty-four years ago you married Cora,against my wishes, for her money.
二十四年前你违背我愿,为了钱财 娶了柯拉。
-
10. Give it away now, what was the point
现在钱要拱手送人。