<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>
-
1. I was born here and I hope to die here.
我生于斯 也希望死于斯。
-
2. I claim no career beyond the nurture of this house and the estate.
我毕生的事业就是振兴这份家产。
-
3. It is my third parent and my fourth child.
这大半辈子我含辛茹苦 呕心沥血。
-
4. Do I care about it? Yes, I do care!
我在乎吗 我当然在乎。
-
5. I hope I don't hear sounds of a disagreement.
你们不会是在争执吧。
-
6. Oh, is that what they call discussion in New York?
这就是纽约人对"讨论"的叫法吗。
-
7. Well, I'm glad you're fighting.
我很高兴你们在吵架。
-
8. I'm glad somebody's putting up a fight.
很高兴总算有人想起来抗争一下了。
-
9. You're not really fighting Granny, are you, Papa?
你不是真的跟奶奶吵架吧 爸爸。
-
10. Your grandmother merely wishes to do the right thing.
你们的奶奶也只是想有个万全之策。