<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第4集>>
-
1. We choose clothes and pay calls
表面上 我们选衣着装 走亲访友。
-
2. and work for charity and do the season.
参与慈善 忙于社交。
-
3. But really we're stuck in a waiting room until we marry.
但其实 我们桎梏在身 唯有排队待嫁。
-
4. I've made you angry.
我让你动气了。
-
5. My life makes me angry. Not you.
惹我动气的是自己的生活 不是你。
-
6. I never put the Sauterne on ice.
我从不把白葡萄酒放在冰上。
-
7. Mrs Hughes goes out for one night and we all fall to pieces!
休斯太太离开一晚 这里就乱成一锅粥。
-
8. Mr Carson, we wondered
卡森先生 我们在想。
-
9. if we could walk down to the fair after dinner?
晚餐后步行去嘉年华 可以吗。
-
10. I suppose so, but don't be too late.
可以 但别太晚了。