返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第1季 第4集>>

  • 1. get a wrong one in a hurry.
    也不想匆匆忙忙听到坏消息。
  • 2. Think about it carefully.
    好好想清楚。
  • 3. I will. I promise you that.
    我会的 我保证。
  • 4. To break the entail, we'd need a private bill in Parliament?
    要推翻限定继承权 还得向国会提交私议案。
  • 5. Even then, it would only be
    提交之后 也只有在。
  • 6. passed if the estate were in danger,which it's not.
    庄园出现危机的情况下才能得以通过,而这与实情不符。
  • 7. And I mean nothing in all this?
    那我在这件事上就没有任何地位吗。
  • 8. On the contrary, you mean a great deal.
    恰恰相反 你举足轻重。
  • 9. A very great deal.
    非常重要。
  • 10. - You rang, My Lady? - Yes, Carson.
    -有事吗 小姐 -是的 卡森。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next