<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第4集>>
-
1. And he proposed again and you accepted?
他再次向你求婚 你答应了。
-
2. In many ways, I wanted to accept.
百转千回 我真想答应他。
-
3. But I'm not that farm girl any more.
但我不再是那个农场女孩了。
-
4. I was flattered, of course, but...
这当然让我受宠若惊 但。
-
5. I've changed, Mr Carson.
我变了 卡森先生。
-
6. Life's altered you, as it's altered me.
生活改变了你我。
-
7. And what would be the point of living
如果我们拒绝被生活改变。
-
8. if we didn't let life change us?
那生活又有什么意义呢。
-
9. You won't be leaving, then?
你不会离开 对吧。
-
10. You'd better come. Mrs Patmore's on the rampage.
您最好来看看 帕特莫太太在大发脾气。