<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第圣诞节特辑集>>
-
1. if it... goes ahead.
如果...执行了的话。
-
2. I can't bear to think of it.
真是不堪想象。
-
3. How will Anna bear it?
安娜怎么受得了呀。
-
4. As the widow of a murderer.
作为谋杀犯的遗孀。
-
5. She'll have to get used to a degree of notoriety, I'm afraid.
恐怕她得习惯背一辈子的骂名。
-
6. And so will we as the house that shelters her.
而作为庇护她的庄园 我们也不免如此。
-
7. Then let me put you out of your misery right away, Mr Carson.
那就让我为您了却这个心结吧 卡森先生。
-
8. By handing in my notice.
我要辞职。
-
9. - You don't mean that. - Yes, I do.
-你这是气话吧 -不 是真的。
-
10. If I stay here, I keep the story alive.
只要我在这里 流言就不会消失。