<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第圣诞节特辑集>>
-
1. why you think you're worth more than you're getting.
你为什么觉得自己的本事不该只受到现在的待遇。
-
2. Make your case. Put it to her.
直截了当 坦白告诉她。
-
3. But Miss Shore says...
可是肖小姐说...。
-
4. Daisy, do me a favour.
黛西 听我说。
-
5. Stop listening to that Miss Shore.
别再听那什么肖小姐的话。
-
6. Are you here? Nobody told me.
你来啦 没人告诉我呢。
-
7. Only just. The train was late.
刚到 火车晚点了。
-
8. I'll have to scramble to get changed.
换衣服都是紧赶慢赶。
-
9. I'm afraid it may be a rather gloomy visit.
你这次来算是没碰上好事。
-
10. No news yet for the poor valet, I'm afraid.
恐怕还没有那可怜的贴身男仆的消息。