返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE8集>>

  • 1. Never mind that, it's hours like these we must all pull together.
    不用在意 这种关头我们就该齐心协力。
  • 2. This arrived in the afternoon post, Daisy.
    这是邮差下午送过来的 黛西。
  • 3. Tea for Sir Richard in the drawing room.
    理查德爵士在客厅 他要用茶。
  • 4. I'm glad to know he's here to help
    我很高兴他能过来帮忙。
  • 5. - I can do it. - You're very obliging, Thomas.
    -我可以端上去 -你真是乐于助人 托马斯。
  • 6. I can take some up to Mr Carson, if you'd like?
    如果需要 我也可以端茶给卡森先生。
  • 7. - Is that from your Mr Mason? - He's not mine.
    -是你的梅森先生的信吗 -他可不是我的。
  • 8. What does he say?
    他说了些什么。
  • 9. He just says, again, we should talk about William.
    他只是又说要跟我谈谈威廉。
  • 10. - He wants me to go to his farm. - Oh, poor man.
    -他希望我能去他的农场 -可怜的人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 105 Previous Next