<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E01集>>
-
1. Except a footman.
却招了一个男仆。
-
2. I don't know how Mr Carson managed it
我也不知道卡森先生怎么做到的。
-
3. because his lordship's put his foot down.
毕竟老爷的意思很坚决。
-
4. But you're called my assistant now
但你现在已经是我的助手了。
-
5. and you've seven shillings extra every month.
月薪也涨了七先令。
-
6. You've still kept me here with a dishonest representation.
但你还是欺骗了我 没有给我升职。
-
7. Oh, dear! Have you swallowed a dictionary?
老天 你是吞了字典吗 这么能说。
-
8. Somehow none of it seems to matter when we're in Dublin.
我们在都柏林的时候这些事都不重要了。
-
9. Class and all that just seems to fade away.
等级什么的都不存在了。
-
10. I'm Mrs Branson and we get on with our lives like millions of others.
我只是布兰森太太 和其他人一样努力生活。