返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第5季 第Downton.Abbey.S05E08集>>

  • 1. I neither knew nor didn't know. What difference does it make?
    我不知道 这有什么关系。
  • 2. No need to parade your pseudo-tolerance here.
    你不用在这里装宽容。
  • 3. We are quite alone.
    又没外人。
  • 4. I don't feel as you do about it.
    在这事上我与你看法不同。
  • 5. Or about anything else.
    在其他事情上也一样。
  • 6. I want no more of your tricks. Is that clear?
    总之 你别再玩花样了 明白吗。
  • 7. I don't know what you mean.
    我不知道你在说什么。
  • 8. Yes, you do, and if you don't promise to behave,I will tell Rose and we'll see what she makes of it.
    你心知肚明 如果你不保证老老实实的,我就告诉罗斯 看看她会怎么想。
  • 9. - You're talking in riddles. - You set up Atticus.
    -你在打哑谜呢 -是你陷害了阿提科斯。
  • 10. The whole cheap, dirty episode began and ended with you.
    这下作的阴谋是你一手安排的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 116 Previous Next