<< 唐顿庄园 第5季 第downton.abbey.s05.christmas.special集>>
-
1. Thank you, Stowell. You're very kind.
谢谢 斯托尔 你真好。
-
2. I do apologise.
我很抱歉。
-
3. Poor Atticus. How can he reprimand his father's butler?
可怜的阿提科斯 他又不能教训他父亲的管家。
-
4. Lord Sinderby wouldn't take kindly to that.
辛德比勋爵肯定不会乐意的。
-
5. The silly thing is, I don't think Stowell likes my father-in-law.
可笑的是 我觉得斯托尔并不喜欢我公公。
-
6. He seems obsequious enough.
他看起来挺顺从的啊。
-
7. Oh, he's all bows and deference to his face,but my maid tells me it's a different story behind his back.
他当面是鞠躬 顺从,但我的女仆说他在背后就是另一套做派了。
-
8. That's a frightening thought,when you remember what a butler knows about the family he serves.
这想来还真可怕,你想想 管家知道一个家庭的多少秘密啊。
-
9. They know far more about us than we do about them.
他们了解我们远胜于我们了解他们。
-
10. Well, it's nice, but it would take a lot to get it up to a standard
挺好的 可我们得花大功夫整修。