<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第2集>>
-
1. 'Decorate the servants' hall'?
"装饰下仆人休息室"。
-
2. I'm not sure how enticing that sounds.
我可不觉得这多吸引人。
-
3. - It was meant kindly. - I daresay.
-但心意是好的 -我知道。
-
4. What would you like us to do?
你想我们的婚礼该怎么办。
-
5. If I'm honest, I'd like to get away for the day.
说实话 我希望那天能请个假。
-
6. Find somewhere local, where we can throw our own party,instead of a gathering by courtesy of the Crawley family.
在附近找个地方 自己办个派对,而不是蒙卡劳利家的好意聚一聚。
-
7. You do mean to invite them?
但你想请他们参加的吧。
-
8. Of course I do.
当然啦。
-
9. Why, did you think you would have to get married
怎么 你还以为自己要在。
-
10. without Lady Mary to witness it?
玛丽小姐缺席的情况下结婚吗。