<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第4集>>
-
1. I just feel stupid for not recognising you.
只是我没认出你 觉得好蠢。
-
2. Why should you? We never spoke.
怎么能呢 我们又没说过话。
-
3. You worked here for two years and we never spoke to you.
你在这儿干了两年 我们都没跟你说过话。
-
4. - We're the ones in the wrong. - No, I didn't mean it like that.
-是我们不对 -不 我不是那个意思。
-
5. - It was a good job. - But not good enough to stay.
-那份工作很不错 -但却留不住你。
-
6. I didn't want to be in service my whole life. That's all.
我只是不想做一辈子仆人。
-
7. So you found an opportunity and took it.
你发现个机会 便紧紧抓住。
-
8. - Bravo. - I didn't find it.
-好样的 -不是我发现的。
-
9. Lady Sybil found it.
是茜玻小姐发现的。
-
10. Sybil helped you?
茜玻帮了你。