<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第5集>>
-
1. Shocked at the short memory
震惊那医生忘恩负义。
-
2. of a doctor who's failed his patroness!
辜负了自己的资助人。
-
3. I doubt he sees it in that light.
他恐怕不会那么看。
-
4. That's the way I saw it and I acted accordingly.
我就那么看 也采取了相应的行动。
-
5. Am I to blame if I have a very passionate nature?
难道我脾气急还能怪我吗。
-
6. Any more of that talk and I won't be able to sleep.
你再这么说下去 我要睡不着了。
-
7. You won't sleep a wink if I am still sacked when we go upstairs.
如果我们上楼时我还是要被解雇你就别想睡了。
-
8. That's a risk I'll have to take.
我只能冒这个险了。
-
9. *Crying cockles and mussels Alive, alive, oh*
*鸟蛤与贻贝...活着 活着...*。
-
10. I'm dreading this dinner on Friday.
我真担心周五这顿晚饭。