<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>
-
1. It wasn't my secret to tell.
那不是我的秘密 我不能说。
-
2. So, it is true. Well, I knew it was.
那看来是真的了 我就知道。
-
3. Never mind Marigold. She won't make you happy.
别管玛丽戈德了 她没法让你快乐。
-
4. Henry Talbot will.
亨利·塔伯特可以。
-
5. Oh, Henry Talbot, Henry Talbot.
亨利·塔伯特 亨利·塔伯特。
-
6. You're far more on his side than you were on mine.
你就知道帮着他 也不考虑我。
-
7. He's the one for you. Trust me and give him a chance.
他是你的真命天子 相信我 给他个机会。
-
8. No. And if you want to redeem yourself in my good graces,you won't give him a chance either.
不行 而且你要是还想挽回我的好感,就也别给他机会。
-
9. Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了。
-
10. Mary and Tom are agenting
玛丽和汤姆在忙代理的事。