返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>

  • 1. And I admire you, Bertie.
    我很敬佩你 伯蒂。
  • 2. Not everyone would accept Edith's past.
    不是所有人都能接受伊迪丝的过去。
  • 3. - Mary, don't. - What do you mean?
    -玛丽 别 -这什么意思。
  • 4. Well, you must've told him?
    你肯定告诉他了。
  • 5. You couldn't accept him without telling him?
    没告诉他怎么可以接受求婚。
  • 6. Tell me what?
    告诉我什么。
  • 7. About Marigold. Who she really is.
    关于玛丽戈德 她的真实身份。
  • 8. Marigold is my daughter.
    玛丽戈德是我女儿。
  • 9. Will you excuse me?
    恕我失陪了。
  • 10. I beg your pardon, Your Ladyship, but Mr Pelham, that is,Lord Hexham, has asked for a taxi and Mr Carson has gone out,so I'm not quite sure...
    打扰一下 夫人 但是佩勒姆先生,赫克瑟姆侯爵想叫辆出租车 但卡森先生不在,我不太确定...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 122 Previous Next