<< 绝命毒师 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. All right, listen to me very carefully.
好吧 仔细听我说。
-
2. You are going to give Badger Mayhew the best
你要给猴子·梅休。
-
3. Legal representation ever.
最好的合法辩护。
-
4. But no deals with the DEA!
别牵扯到缉毒局。
-
5. All right? badger will not identify anyone to anybody.
好吗 猴子不会指证任何人的。
-
6. If he does, you're dead!
如果他指证 你就死定了。
-
7. Why don't you just kill badger?
你为什么不杀了猴子。
-
8. Follow me, guys, but if a mosquito's buzzing around you,It bites you on the ass, you don't go
听我说 伙计们 如果一只蚊子在你旁边嗡嗡叫,咬了你的屁股。
-
9. gunning for the mosquito's attorney.
你不会去找蚊子的律师算账吧。
-
10. You go grab a flyswatter. I mean, so to speak.
你会去拿苍蝇拍 可以这样比喻。