<< 绝命毒师 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. She has a point.
她说的有道理。
-
2. It makes more sense that I invest right here.
我投资这里更说得通。
-
3. Based on her years of experience in money laundering, I suppose.
说得好像她洗了很多年的钱一样。
-
4. Let me tell you something.
我告诉你吧。
-
5. If you're committed enough, you can make any story work.
只要功夫深 什么故事都能真。
-
6. I once convinced a woman that I was Kevin Costner.
我曾让一个女人相信我就是凯文·科斯纳。
-
7. And it worked because I believed it.
诀窍就是自己要深信不疑。
-
8. It has nothing to do with the story.
跟故事好不好没关系。
-
9. Besides, this dump isn't gonna work
另外 这破地方压根不成。
-
10. because it doesn't have a Danny.
因为这里没有丹尼。