<< 绝命毒师 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. Um, here's the thing.
问题是这样。
-
2. I never had proper legal counsel,so I was thinking
我之前都没有做过正规法律咨询,所以我想。
-
3. I should hire someone good
我应该雇个好律师。
-
4. who can maybe hammer out a better deal.
帮我交涉出更好的和解条件。
-
5. There will never be a better deal, Ted.
不会有更好的条件了 泰德。
-
6. The deal is you pay your back taxes,you pay your penalty,and you don't go to prison.
条件是 缴了欠税,交了罚金,你就不用蹲监狱。
-
7. That's a good deal,so let's keep our priorities straight here, right?
这就是好条件,我们不要节外生枝 行吗。
-
8. Well, my priority is getting my business back
我现在的主要工作是重新开张。
-
9. and putting my employees back on the payroll
给我的员工发放工资。
-
10. so they can pay their mortgages.
让他们交得起按揭。