<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第01集>>
-
1. Good. And, Donald, don't let this get you down.
好 唐纳 你别因为这样而气馁。
-
2. Together, we're going to do more than you've been able to do in 25 years.
我们一起努力 一定能胜过你25年来的成就。
-
3. Two things are now irrelevant.
有两件事物不合时宜。
-
4. Donald Blythe and Donald Blythe's new draft.
唐纳布莱斯 和唐纳布莱斯草拟的新提案。
-
5. Eventually, I'll have to re-write the bill myself.
最后我还是得重写。
-
6. Forward, that is the battle-cry.
我们的口号是向前冲。
-
7. Leave ideology to the arm-chair generals. It does me no good.
撇下理念与纸上谈兵的将军 一点用都没有。
-
8. Walker just nominated Kern.
沃克刚任命凯恩。
-
9. It's a long road to confirmation.
要得到批准 路还长着呢。
-
10. Kern is a boy scout.
凯恩根本是乖乖牌。